Moderadores: pedropcoelho, LTS, JoseMorgado, amandio, MHQC

Responder
amandio
Moderador
Registado: 21 abr 2008 12:05
Contacto:

BMW Motorrad - Konzept eRR

Mensagem por amandio » 11 nov 2015 15:50

BMW Motorrad presents the experimental vehicle eRR. Supersport dynamism and zero emission thanks to electric power.

Imagem

BMW Motorrad has a long tradition in pointing out new ways and thoughts for the topic „mobility on two wheels“. For that, again and again many studies were presented in the past giving views to the future. The experimental vehicle eRR, created as a project with the Technical University of Munich, embodies an idea of an electric powered supersport motorcycle made by BMW Motorrad.

Already a couple of years ago, BMW i showed the BMW Group’s visionary and sustainable approach with the vehicles BMW i3 and i8 and their revolutionary design principles (aluminum chassis and passenger cabin made from carbon fibre) and BMW Motorrad’s C evolution proved, that zero emission, riding fun and practicability do not exclude themselves.

With presenting the experimental vehicle eRR BMW Motorrad goes one step forward and shows the possibilities of an all-electric drive in a supersport motorcycle. Regarding design and chassis technology the eRR leans on the supersport motorcycle S 1000 RR, however using an all-electric drive.

Stephan Schaller, Head of BMW Motorrad, emphasizes: „Since their market launch, the RR is giving the creeps to motorsport athletes. If acceleration, handling or topspeed – the RR is setting standards. However, if acceleration on the first metres, up to 50, 60 kph, is the point, the RR’s 199 bhp have to admit defeat by another BMW product: the C evolution with its electric drive.

We asked ourselves: What happens when combining a sport motorcycle and an electric drive? The experimental vehicle eRR brings the topic zero emission and electric drive on a new, more fascinating level."
BMW Motorrad will announce technical details of the eRR at a later date.

Fonte: BMW Press Group

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem

Imagem
Amândio de Aveiro
(da Madeira, mas em Oslo)
A Zarolha - R1150 GS 2000 [2002-2013]
The Red Devil - K1100RS 1995 [2020-...]

JoseMorgado
Moderador
Registado: 23 jan 2008 21:41
Contacto:

Re: BMW Motorrad - Konzept eRR

Mensagem por JoseMorgado » 11 nov 2015 19:35

Para quando a versão de produção??
José Morgado
Sócio 237

R65 78
R100R 92
R1100RS 94
R1200RT 07
R90S 74
R80 G/S 83
R1250 RT 2022

Imagem

amandio
Moderador
Registado: 21 abr 2008 12:05
Contacto:

Re: BMW Motorrad - Konzept eRR

Mensagem por amandio » 12 nov 2015 08:14

Para já parece apenas uma concept!

Mas atendendo à história da C evolution, penso que é uma questão de tempo, 1 ano talvez. :D
Além disso, a tecnologia já existe dentro do universo BMW, não só com a C mas também com os I's (i3 e i8).

Segundo o comunicado da BMW para breve as especificações.
Amândio de Aveiro
(da Madeira, mas em Oslo)
A Zarolha - R1150 GS 2000 [2002-2013]
The Red Devil - K1100RS 1995 [2020-...]

Responder

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 2 visitantes